Saturday, November 12, 2022

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (NO SPOILERS)

Wakanda Forever:  Got to see this one yesterday and so glad I did.  After the death of Chadwick Boseman it seemed a dauting task when it came to the sequel.  And it was. Lucky for us there are still plenty of great characters who can shine.  Also the introduction of Namor to the Marvel world was successful.  He reminds me of what I remember from the comics and was a good "villain" in this movie.  I tempered my expectations going in but was pleasantly surprised.  It is a really good movie.  Hard part was trying to figure out when I could go to the bathroom.  Highly recommend. 


2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it was good. It's a Marvel movie, so I'll be watching it for sure as soon as it lands on Disney+.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a Marvel movie. Definitely enough fun, good moments and characters.

      Delete