Tuesday, November 22, 2022

COMC Damian Lillard Pickups

Damian Lillard:  I had a COMC purchase shipped earlier this year that included cards from across the card realm.  I had been saving the cards up for over a year before hitting the purchase button.  Today I'll show off my Dame cards.  Lots of good ones here.  He's having another good year but needs to get his shooting percentages up to get back to elite.  This NBA City card comes from the 18-19 Hoops set.  The dark colors work well with the Rip City uni he's wearing.  Sharp looking card.
I love me some Contenders and didn't hesitate grabbing these.  I really like the look of all three of these.
From the 17-18 Prestige set these Stars of the NBA cards are the base and Rain parallel designs.  The rain parallels really look good.
Going horizontal allows for some nice photos we don't always see on cards otherwise.  This Courtside from 18-19 Hoops is a nice photo of Dame turning the corner.
I like the "Kings" cards that Donruss does and this design is a good looking one.  Their All-Star set was plenty colorful but works for the most part. Looks like a photo from the actual game so I'd prefer seeing all of the in-game photo but I'm good with it overall.
This Court Kings doesn't have the classic feel to me but they can't all be winners.  Panini seemed to like the alternative unis which is fine with me.  All of the Portland jerseys have a good look to them.  We'll end it with another Contenders card.  I like that big logo.



4 comments:

  1. Nice looking Lillards, especially the Courtside horizontal card. Dame is the one current NBA star I've gone out of my way to collect, though I semi-collect Giannis when I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Giannis is another fun player. I don't PC him but dude is great on the court.

      Delete
  2. If I ever decided to start collecting a current basketball player... Lillard would be on the short list of candidates.

    ReplyDelete