Thursday, November 24, 2022

Tales of the Jedi (Disney+)

Tales of the Jedi:  Happy Thanksgiving!  I'm a fan of the Star Wars animated offerings and this is another really good add.  You can watch the trailer here.  There are six short episodes (~15-20 min) that are focused on Ahsoka or Count Dooku as a Jedi.  All are good and provide insight into both characters which is great.  Star Wars has so many great stories to be told.  Not just of these two but all the Jedi.  We've seen so many in the prequels, books and other outlets and they have great stories ready to be told as well.  Highly recommend Tales of the Jedi.  I will say it isn't made for small children but for the rest of us they are a fun a watch.  Hope we see more like this in the soon.

5 comments:

  1. I'm a huge Ahsoka fan... so this series was right up my alley. Hoping they do something similar for Asajj Ventress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm up for that. She looked good in Clone Wars and I'd love to see more of her.

      Delete