Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Random Wax: 2021-2022 Chronicles Basketball Blaster

21-22 Chronicles Basketball:  We'll kick this one off with a green parallel of Trae Young.  He's having another good year but his shooting is not what we are used to seeing from him.  Still the Hawks are doing well and the addition of Dejounte Murray has been a very good thing so far for the Hawks.
No complaints with my pull in this pack.  That Harden is a green parallel.  Dallas and Philly are struggling but the Grizzlies are doing really well again this season with Ja Morant a huge reason why.
Lots of youngsters in these packs.  
This is a good set.  Plenty of variety.  You won't get bored here.  
I like both of these designs with Playbook my favorite of these two.
I really like Essentials.  XR is a pretty good card as well. We'll end it with one of the league's best and a nice-looking Hometown Heroes card.

BREAKDOWN:
30 – Total Cards
21 – RC
5 – Chronicles
4 – Score
3 - Prestige
3 - Playbook
3 – Absolute
3 – Luminance
3 – Green Parallel
2 – XR
2 - Threads
2 – Essentials
1 – Optic Chrome
1 – Hometown Heroes
1 – Donruss Rated Rookie



6 comments:

  1. Trae wins it. You got some good players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I agree on Simmons. As much as I'm not a fan of the guy I keep wondering if someone can figure out a good role for the guy. But not being able to shoot really limits his possibilities.

      Delete
  3. Harden is a green parallel? I would have assumed Morant was the parallel since the nameplate was lighter. Thanks for showing off the cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morant is not. I That lighter shade of blue is just a nod to the Grizzlies light blue jersey color.

      Delete