Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Random Wax: 1990-1991 Pro Set Hockey

 1990-91 Pro Set Hockey: The NHL Finals have started so let's do some hockey.  I'm not really a hockey guy but I enjoy looking at the cards and going back in time is always fun and we'll kick it off with a Hall of Famer. He played all 22 of his years in Detroit and won three championships.
This pack wasn't as stacked as other packs from this era I busted recently but it was still fun.  I like the design overall but that top border could have been a bit smaller. 
Only thing missing here is a team logo.  
I enjoyed this pack as seeing some of these old jersey like the Winnipeg Jets are fun.  I have no rooting interest in the current Stanley Cup Finals but I would like to see Tampa Bay win.  

BREAKDOWN:
15 – Total Cards
1 – Draft Pick



2 comments:

  1. A. Big fan of 90/91 Pro Set hockey

    B. Once upon a time, I was striving to be an Owen Nolan super collector. Then I met him at a fan fest and let's just say it wasn't the most pleasant experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear your experience wasn't good. That's always stinks when that happens.

      Delete