Friday, July 2, 2021

Random Wax: 2017 WWE Women's Division

 2017 WWE Women's Division: I picked this up in December but I don't remember where.  The Women's Division cards are some of my favorites.  I really enjoy busting these packs and I like that the ladies have their own card platform to shine.  Nikki Bella retired in 2019 and was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2020 with her sister. 
Can't pass up showing off personal favorite Alexa Bliss in a classic pose.  Plenty of star power to show off in these packs. 
Two of the best.  I pulled a Sasha Banks auto in my 2020 Women's Division Hobby Box in may.  The best pull ever for me.
Lots of variety with ladies from across the WWE platforms.  
A couple of nice action shots to finish this one off.  These are always so much fun.  I'll be pre-ordering my 2021 Hobby Box shortly.  Can't wait.


BREAKDOWN:
17 – Total Cards
9 – Roster Cards
5 – NXT
3 – WWE


No comments:

Post a Comment