Thursday, July 8, 2021

2019-2020 NBA Stickers (2 Packs)

2019-2020 NBA Stickers:  This is appropriate with this guy still bringing it in the NBA Finals.  Chris Paul was a great addition to the Suns who didn't make the playoffs last year.  Paul isn't all warm and fuzzy and I've never been a huge fan but I get why this guy is a Hall of Famer.  He's always been special but what he did for the Oklahoma City Thunder last year and Phoenix this year is nothing short of amazing.  This is one of the cards found one per pack.
Not a bad pull overall but the base set is a meaty 493 stickers so it's long odds pulling specific players.  Loved these stickers and sticker books as a kid and I enjoy opening these up and bringing back some of those memories.
Two of the three foil cards I pulled and these two guys you're always happy pulling. 
With a set this size we get to see coaches as well as logos.  Both of which I'm happy with.
A cartoon sticker as well as a Finals sticker.  I really like the Finals stickers and their game photos. Stickers are always fun.  I don't think I'll ever try to fill a book but I'll still pick these up when I see them.


BREAKDOWN:
12 – Total Cards/Stickers
3 – Foil
2 - Cards
1 - Coach
1 - Cartoon
1 – Finals Game


4 comments:

  1. Pulling for the Suns and CP3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they'll take it unless Milwaukee finds some defense. It would be fun to see the Suns pick up their first ever championship.

      Delete
  2. These never showed up around here, I'm missing the set completely. I favor this set specifically because of the team logo and coach cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get lucky being in a small town. I can usually find some stickers at Dollar General or Wal-Mart. Hope you get lucky and run across some.

      Delete