Saturday, July 17, 2021

Affordable Breaks: 2020-2021 Donruss Basketball (Multiple Teams)

 2020-2021 Donruss Basketball: Make sure your tuned into Affordable Group Breaks on Facebook and his blog Cardboard Collections. Game 5 tonight...go Bucks!  I ended up with multiple teams, some of which were discounted.  I grabbed the Hawks, Mavs, Clips, Nuggets, Bulls and Magic, Nets and Pacers.  We'll kick it off with this guy.  I pulled three of his cards which is never a bad thing.
Great photo on that Doncic card.  The design isn't bad.  Won't knock your socks off but I won't complain.
I liked these inserts.  The 80s Miami Vice vibe works for me and some pretty good players help.
That's a Green and Yellow Laser parallel.  They aren't numbered.  The backs are blah but that is to be expected with Donruss.  
Added Gordon and Sabonis to the PC.  Didn't grab Sabonis' base card though.  
Another good looking insert. 
Fun bunch of cards and plenty of guys I can add to the collection.  As I will never see these in the wild I was really happy to see these come up on Affordable Breaks.  Plenty of great deals across the sports there.  He's on a bit of a break as he is in the process of moving but make sure you keep checking in.


BREAKDOWN:
60 – Total Cards
11 – Rated Rookie
3 – Franchise Features
2 – X-Pectations
2 – Power in the Paint
1 – Fantasy Stars
1 – Green & Yellow Laser Parallel


8 comments:

  1. Power in the Paint! Those are cool looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Looking at those cards I feel the urge to put on a white suit jacket. Just saying.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the plug! I do plan on returning to hosting breaks again after I get moved and settled in some. Thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking cards from the break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Power in the Paint inserts are nice looking. Reminds me of 90's inserts.

    ReplyDelete