Wednesday, July 7, 2021

2020-2021 Upper Deck Hockey

 2020-2021 Upper Deck Hockey: I picked these up in the Fall but somehow never posted any of the packs.  With the Lightning trying to close out the Stanley Cup Finals tonight this is a good time for them to make their debut.  As always Upper Deck does a great job with their photographs. 
I call this a good pull with these three headlining the pack for me.  The overall design is ok but not a favorite maybe.
Another really good photo.
The backs with all their stats are what we all hope for.  Well other than bigger fonts but I'm not complaining when I get career stats.  
Seems like Upper Deck went out of their way to nail these horizontal cards. 
With only one insert per pack you are always hoping for the coveted Young Guns.  Vitek Vanecek played a big part in the Capitals' season winning 21 games, losing 10, with a 2.69 goals against average.  Always fun to open Upper Deck hockey and this pack was no different. Even grabbed a Calgary Flame in the deal.  Good luck to the Lightning tonight.  

BREAKDOWN
26 – Total Cards
1 – Young Guns


2 comments:

  1. The Dach photo is fantastic! I'm not a Blackhawks fan... nor do I actively seek hockey cards as much as I used to... but that's a card I'd buy if I found it sitting in a dime box.

    ReplyDelete