Sunday, July 4, 2021

Random Wax: 2020 Topps Gallery

 2020 Topps Gallery: Happy 4th of July!  I was able to pick up a few of these back in November.  This pack may be my favorite of the four I grabbed if for no other reason than this sweet Ichiro.  You never know with the art on these cards but I thought this was a nice looking card.  
That Lindor is a Heritage insert.  The back of it is below which I think really is the highlight of the card. 
More card backs need to look like this.
Nice pack.  Not a spectacular pull but still fun.  Have a safe and fun 4th!

   BREAKDOWN:
12 – Total Cards
4 – RC
2 – Wood Parallel
1 – Retired Great
1 – Gallery Heritage



1 comment:

  1. Good to see Topps include current players on older Topps card designs in their Topps Gallery product too ;D

    ReplyDelete