Saturday, August 7, 2021

2015 Sons of Anarchy Trading Cards Seasons 4-5 (4 Packs)

2015 Cryptozoic Sons of Anarchy Season 4 & 5:  This is the second of the three Sons sets.  This is Opie, played by Ryan Hurst.  He's probably my favorite character from the show.
The two leading ladies from the show.  Can't say they cared for each other. 
This is one of the Gallery inserts.  I like the close up shots on these cards.  Seeing the lines and imperfections on their mugs make them feel real if now flawed.
Not many promo shots in the set which is good.  Love seeing shots from the show and going back to those moments. 
Backs look nice and the info is good and brief.  I like the logo.
Jimmy Smits' character, Nero, was a great addition.  I was dubious at first but was won over by the end of his first episode.  
That Chucky card, as they like to call him, is a Character Bio insert.  Chucky was hard not to like though his...uh...issue...was crazy.  More fun cards.  I really enjoyed all of these.  Cryptozoic did another good job.
BREAKDOWN:
20 – Total Cards (4 Packs)
3 – Gallery
1 – Character Bios



2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to finish up Battlestar Galactica, so I can start rewatching this show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun watching a second time even knowing how things play out. Also allows me to catch details I missed before.

      Delete