Sunday, August 22, 2021

2021 Prestige Football

 2021 Prestige Football: Found these on the shelves recently so I grabbed a couple of packs.  Really hoping Christian McCaffrey can came back from injuries.  He's so good.  
The design itself is similar to what we've seen in the past from Prestige.  What is different is that white space.  The scans don't look bad but in hand it's very annoying.  The lettering on top of it is silver foil which doesn't help.  
Rookies get their time to shine. The Williams is an Xtra Points parallel. 
The Nick Chubb is an Xtra Points parallel while the Sweat card is a XTRA Points Red Parallel #/299.  The backs also have a lot of white to them.  Just distracting and makes the cards unappealing.  
The inserts aren't bad.  After all the white on the base cards it's nice not to be blinded. But really I do like these.  The Any Given Sunday are my favorite but the Heroes card has a good vibe to it.
I doubt I'll pick more of these up.  They are usually a good low end option for football cards though.  I could me making an impulse buy sometime...and probably regret it upon opening the pack.  Enjoy the first full day of games!

BREAKDOWN:

30 – Total Card
5 - RC
2 – XTRA Points Parallels
1 – XTRA Points Red Parallel #/299
1 – Heroes
1 – Power House
1 – Prestigious Pros
1 – Any Given Sunday

4 comments:

  1. Seeing JJ Watt as a Cardinal is really weird!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is my first card of him in an Arizona uni. Still trying to get used to it.

      Delete