Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Random Wax: 2020-2021 Contenders Basketball

2020-2021 Contenders Basketball:  The NBA Summer League has ended but that doesn't mean I can't break out another one of these packs I bought last month. We'll kick it off with King James.  Dude had another great season at age 36.
Can Anthony Davis stay healthy?  Can Ja Morant continue to improve and find his stroke from deep?  Will the Hawks continue the momentum from last season when they made it to the Eastern Conference Finals?  
As a reminder the numbers on the card are the following:

Sec=Weight  Row=Height  Seat=Jersey Number
Carmelo Anthony has taken his talents to the Lakers.  If nothing else L.A. will be fun to watch after the addition of Russell Westbrook just to see how it works.  I don't get it but I don't make the big bucks to put teams together.  I like the Game Night inserts and pulling a Trae young makes the pull that much sweeter.  I enjoy Contenders and glad I picked up this lot of packs when I did.

BREAKDOWN:

22 – Total Cards
2 – International Ticket
1 – Game Night
1 – Red Parallel
1 – Bronze Game Ticket Parallel

2 comments: