Friday, August 27, 2021

Random Wax: 2020 Chrome WWE

2020 WWE Chrome:  These cards surprised me in how much I like them.  They really look good in person.  Doesn't get much better than The Rock to start off with.
Great card from the queen bee.  That purple really works well on the card and I really like that photo of her.
Not familiar with these guys but I think both photos do them justice.
More good photos and wrestlers.
Jake the Snake!  Great seeing retired greats in these.  
Props to Topps for some good looking cards and photos.  I wish I had more time to add wrestling to my sports viewing.  Until then I'll keep my fandom appeased through cards.  Really nice Roman Reigns photo and would have been another great way to start off the post.

BREAKDOWN:
12 – Total Cards
4 – Smack Down
2 – WWE
2 – RAW
2 - NXT
1 – Shocking Wins
1 – Fantasy Matches


 

2 comments:

  1. The Rock is one of my favorite wrestlers... but I like the look of the Charlotte Flair and (in action) AJ Styles cards better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlotte Flair always seems to have a nice presence/look on cards. That AJ action shot is great.

      Delete