Sunday, August 29, 2021

Random Wax: 2020 Donruss Football Hanger Box


 2020 Donruss Football: I really like these Retro Series inserts and of course Earl Campbell.  Great way to start a post.  These have been hanging around since last September when I got lucky finding some football in the wild.
Here we have a few more beasts in the backfield.  Hoping they can both come back strong from their injuries.  Josh Allen is the guy Bills fans, like me, are hoping can keep Buffalo in the Championship conversation for years to come.  As a Bills fan I understand hope is not a good plan...
Love these retired greats.  Bledsoe had some great years with the Pats before Tom Terrific took over. 
Donruss gives plenty of love to rookies.  
Donruss delivers plenty of variety to give most collectors at least something to be happy with.
More retired greats and more inserts.
Love the "The Champ is Here" inserts.  Should be a staple every year.  This was a fun box.  Plenty of variety and star power.  I'm sure everyone is like me and curious to see what a post Drew Brees Saints team looks like this year.  Doubled up on Alvin Kamara here.

BREAKDOWN:  50 – Total Cards
5 – Retired Greats
4 - RC
4 – Red Press Proof
2 – Rated Rookie
1 - Highlights
1 – Dominators
1 – Retro Series
1 – Action All-Pros
1 – Power Formulas
1 – Legends Series
1 – The Rookie
1 – Elite Series Rookies
1 – Canvas Rated Rookie
1 – The Champ is Here



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm happy with my pull. Those inserts are good looking cards.

      Delete
  2. The Barry is my favorite from this bunch. Sure miss seeing his weekly highlight reels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Champ is Here Daniel Sorensen just went straight to my wantlist. I never knew it existed, so thank you for showing it to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Champ Is Here inserts are my favorite. I love that. The use of the belt is a great way to showcase players from the champs.

      Delete