Friday, October 1, 2021

Alex Bliss Stickers from Topps UK

 Topps UK WWE: As part of my June order from Topps UK I picked up some individual stickers of Alexa Bliss who is my favorite current wrestler.  She's also perfect to kick off the month of October as she ties in well with Collecting Cutch's Save Second Base campaign.  He does this every October to up breast cancer awareness.  Check out what he does and you can visit the National Breast Cancer Organization to donate or get educated. 
Definitely some cool Topps WWE cards come out of the UK in the form of Slam Attax which couldn't be produced in the US due to copyright issues or so I read somewhere.  This is my first look at some of the stickers and I love that you can purchase individual stickers from the site.
The stickers come from the Raw vs NXT vs SmackDown Live and 2021 - The Road to Wrestlemania sticker collections.  The Last Sticker is a good place to find checklists which aren't as readily available as I'd hoped.  Big fan of both of these stickers.
I also couldn't find photos that easily so I just grabbed some random Bliss stickers.  Good thing I picked up both of these or I'd been irritated.
Alexa is definitely a dynamic force in the WWE right now. Changed up her persona some lately but still fun at heart. Love the photo on this sticker.  Just showing these off and I hope you enjoyed.



2 comments: