Friday, October 8, 2021

Random Wax: 2020-2021 Contenders Basketball

 2020-2021 Contenders Basketball: Pre-season basketball has started so I'm getting excited.  Today I show off another of these packs I grabbed in a lot on eBay earlier this year.  We'll kick it off with the Joker.  This guy is crazy good.  Love seeing big men prosper in the league.
As always these packs have a small base set so you're bound to get a good pull.  Glad to see Bradley Beal stay with the Wizards and I'm curious to see if Buddy Hield has an extra level to his game.  He has such a great three point shot.
Can Devin Booker and the Suns do it again?  The Western Conference is so stacked and you could put money down on more than a few teams there.  
A fun pack and another great pull.  I'll keep showing these packs off as the season progresses.  Plenty of great cards and players to show off like this cool Game Time insert.

BREAKDOWN:
22 – Total Cards
1 – Red Parallel
1 – Game Time
1 – International Ticket
1 – Green Game Ticket Parallel



3 comments:

  1. That LBJ insert is defintely the highlight of that pack in my opinion. I have always been a Lebron fan though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I like that design, it's LeBron and the colors work.

      Delete