Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Random Wax: 2020-2021 Upper Deck Hockey

2020-2021 Upper Deck Hockey: Hockey season kicks off today so let's start off the season with a pack from last year.  First card up is two-time all-star Nathan MacKinnon who is also the 2019-2020 Lady Byng Memorial Trophy winner.  That trophy is the NHL's sportsmanship award.
Not a favorite design of mine but I always enjoy Upper Deck photography. 
Speaking of a nice photo.
Each pack comes with a Canvas insert.  The checklists are done well.  Anytime you can get photos on the front of a checklist it is a win.
Fun pack.  Wish I was more of a hockey fan but I always enjoy Upper Deck Hockey.  Hope to see the Flames and Bruins do well this year.

 
BREAKDOWN:
26 – Total Cards
1 – Canvas
1 – Upper Deck


2 comments:

  1. I like those two goalie cards. Very sharp photgraphy on both. Did I tell you that I am building a goalie Frankenset and collect goalie cards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to remember that and throw some in your stack.

      Delete