Friday, October 1, 2021

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 4

 

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina: I'm a big fan of the show but season 3 was a bit of a let down.  Season 4 started out well for me as I liked it's focus.  Over the course of the season though it started to feel a little lazy.  I'm not saying I didn't like it but it just wasn't on par with the first two seasons.  The characters also seemed to have lost some focus and while present throughout I didn't see the growth you saw previously.  And the ending...  I try not to be negative in reviews and will normally tend not do those that aren't kind.  So again watching it wasn't hard but I definitely didn't find it satisfying in the end.  I still look back on the series as one with great characters that started really well.  This was the final season.  Sorry to see it go but it was time given where it was that is the right decision.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. Probably will never watch it. Not really my kind of show... plus there's a lot of shows I need to catch up on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so far behind on shows it's not even funny. But I keep trying.

      Delete