Sunday, November 28, 2021

2021 Absolute Football

 2021 Absolute Football: Found these at a Target when I was out of town.  I've liked some of the past releases and the strings being incorporated in the design works for me.  We'll kick it off with Stefon Diggs of my Bills.  Hope the win against the Saints on Thursday can get him and the offense back on track.  
This year's design is one I like as well.  Hits all the marks sans the player's position.  I initially thought there was two much white but nope - the mix of white and color works for me.
Plenty of youngsters as nine of the 20 cards are rookies.  You'll see them in both their team or college unis.  These cards are also silver foil which is why they scan so dark. 
The backs are okay considering they have the bare minimum stats.  That James Robinson is a Red Squares parallel #/499.  Not a bad pack of cards.  I might get more if I see them on the shelves based on the design.  Would like to see more than 20 cards in a pack though.  Enjoy your football day.


BREAKDOWN:
20 – Total Cards
9 – RC
3 – Green Parallel
1 – Red Zone
1 – Star Gazing
1 – Red Squares Parallel #/499


4 comments:

  1. You're pretty lucky about finding cards on the shelves at Target. I haven't seen anything at my local Target in a long, long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was visiting the daughter and happened to be in one. I know some folks are finding nothing still. I feel lucky with having cards on the shelves of my small town Wal-Mart and when I can hit other stores in other areas.

      Delete
  2. If Mac.Jones is for trade hit me up. I always have plenty of pwe trade bait

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just drop me an email if interested! Not sure we ever finished our last one lol

    ReplyDelete