Sunday, November 14, 2021

Random Wax: 2020 Playoff Football

2020 Playoff Football:  This set isn't a favorite of mine but I am a big fan of Joe Thomas.  Dude was a beast on the offensive line.  Really wish he had been able to be on a good Cleveland team but alas that never happened.  He started a remarkable 167 straight games of the 167 games he played and didn't miss a game until his final year in the league.  This 10 time Pro-Bowler should be a first ballot hall of famer when he hits the ballot.
As I've said before there is way too much white and in hand it is even more off putting.
Claypool and Kmet have both been good pickups for their respective team though Claypool has definitely been the better of the two.
These last four guys really helped my pull in this pack.  I know I didn't think the Bucs would be World Champions at the end of the season when I picked up this pack in December.  Fun pack even if the design is a big wonky.

 
BREAKDOWN:
40 – Total Cards
7 – RC
4 – Retired Greats
2 – Green Parallel
1 – Rookie Wave
1 – Behind the Numbers
1 – Goal Line Parallel (Blue)



3 comments:

  1. I don't think I have seen these cards before. I love the look of the Chase Claypool card; is it for trade? As a Steelers fan, I always respected the way Joe Thomas showed up every Sunday to play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchased these last year. The Claypool should have been in the stack I sent.

      Delete
    2. I will take a look. I am going through my cards and my eyes go crazy going through them at times.

      Delete