Friday, November 19, 2021

2021 Slam Attax Alexa Bliss (Blue) Multipack

2021 Slam Attax: This was part of my Topps UK purchase back in July.  I first noticed the Slam Attax cards last year and this year I picked up some of the 2021 cards directly from their site.  With this Alexa Bliss multipack you get a a bronze, silver, gold or platinum blue Bliss card.  I pulled a silver. Alexa Bliss is my favorite wrestler so it was fun seeing something like this offered.

The cards have plenty of color and I like the design.  Slam Attax is a card game and due to copyright issues it can't be produced in the US.  While these are available from Topps UK the shipping from England isn't cheap and will take a while.  Six weeks for my order.  
Different types of cards make this fun.  
One oversized "Stone Cold" Steve Austin card is included.  These are really big and maybe three times the size of a regular card.  
You'll get to see plenty of stars from the US as well as the UK.  
Championship card.
These are fun.  They have a unique design specific to the game of course but it works for me.  Also plenty of variety and star power in the set.  I'll definitely look out for these again next year.  And we get a Hulk Hogan appearance.

BREAKDOWN: 
30 – Total Cards
2 – Bro Booster
2 – PPV Booster
1 - Factions
1 – Finisher
1 – Legends
1 – Super Rare
1 – Oversized
1 – NXT Heroes
1 - Championships
1 – UK NXT Heroes
1 – Limited Edition Silver
1 – Firefly Funhouse Puppets


No comments:

Post a Comment