Sunday, November 21, 2021

Ghostbusters Afterlife (2021) - NO Spoilers

Ghostbusters Afterlife:  I really enjoyed this movie and so did the six year-old grandson who was playing Ghostbusters as soon as we got home.  The kids really are the star of this movie but the movie does a great job honoring the origins.  And seeing Ecto-1 was still a great moment even though we knew it was coming. I thought the actors did a great job and the story moved well.  I will admit I may have missed some of the finer points with the grandsons there but I do know I was entertained.  I look forward to seeing it again when I can give it 100% of my attention and see what I might have missed.  I highly recommend it to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing it. Now a few years back when they announced they were making this film I was not interested much even though I enjoy the other Ghostbuster films (including the Female Ghostbusters movie). THEN when they released the trailer a few months back I got hooked. So yes I do want to see this film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear and hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete