Tuesday, November 2, 2021

2021 Topps Chrome Baseball (2 Packs)

 2021 Chrome Baseball: I'm not a huge fan of Chrome so I've held off on these but they've been on the shelves for quite a while and I gave in.  I did pull this refractor of Dansby Swanson of the Braves.  Maybe it'll give Atlanta some much needed juice after the Astros stole momentum in game five.  Not sure what kind of parallel this is for sure though.  
You get what you get with these.  Many folks really like these cards and I'm good with that.  Just not my thing.  Especially at the price point.
It wasn't until I started writing this post that I saw this photo an noticed the card is different from all the others.  It isn't numbered and I have no idea what it is.  My options amongst non-numbered cards are: Refractor (1:3), Sepia (2 per Blaster), Pink (2 per Blaster), Prism (1:6), and Negative.  No clue which one it is.  Didn't come from a blaster.  Always frustrating when you can't figure out parallels.
Not bad packs overall but no cards that make you go wow.  Well maybe the parallels would if I knew what they were.  A Pache rookies is always a good find especially as a Braves' fan.
I did my good deed for the day by sharing these.  Go Braves!


BREAKDOWN:
8 - Total Cards (2 Packs)
2 - Parallels

2 comments:

  1. Some decent pulls for ya there. Looks like the Dansby is a Prism refractor, while the Bell is a regular refractor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the refractor help. I'm sure if I did some digging I could have figured that out but I get irritated when they aren't easy to figure out.

      Delete