Sunday, December 6, 2020

1991 Score Series I Football Pack

 1991 Score Football: Another fun pack from an Amazon lot purchase of old packs.  We'll kick it off with this Bruce Smith Dream Team insert.  The Dream Team cards had players shirtless for some reason.  There were actually autographed Dream Team cards as well in this set.
Gerald Riggs was a beast.  Loved him as a Falcon and he got a Super Bowl ring with the Redskins.
Maybe not the greatest pull ever but I'm happy with the pack.  Plenty of fun memories here.
I do really like this photo.  I always enjoy these old packs Seeing these players who were great to watch back in the day.  

BREAKDOWN:
16 – Total Cards
1 – Dream Team





4 comments:

  1. Never knew about the signed Dream Team cards. I wonder if they were embossed or something to separate them from someone sending in a TTM or getting a card signed in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder too. I don't remember that part of the set at all. Had to be something different from what we're used to.

      Delete
  2. Early 90's card makers sure liked to feature players sans shirt. It was kind of odd then, and extremely odd in retrospect, especially given who the majority of their market was.

    ReplyDelete