Thursday, December 17, 2020

The Santa Chronicles 2

The Christmas Chronicles 2: The sequel to the 2018 original movie was released around Thanksgiving.  It stars Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn who was revealed as Mrs. Claus at the end of the first offering.  This one is as fun as the first one and we see someone Santa and Mrs. Claus know try to foil Christmas for everyone.  It's pretty light fair and is good for the entire family.  Just wanted to share some quick thoughts on another Christmas viewing option.


6 comments:

  1. First one was terrific, and Kurt Russell was hilarious... looking forward to the sequel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like Kurt Russell in this role. Hope you like it too.

      Delete
  2. Next week the goal is to watch Elf, Scrooged, A Christmas Story, and possibly the first two Home Alone movies. If I have some free time, maybe I'll look into watching The Christmas Chronicles and the sequel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting all my Christmas movies in as well. Christmas Vacation is next!

      Delete
  3. I watched this with my daughters last week. It was very enjoyable. I can't recall watching the first Christmas Chronicles but they all said I watched that with them, too. Maybe I'll watch that "again" and refresh my memory. But first I want to watch Elf and Noelle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for mentioning Noelle. I haven't see that one yet so that is one to add to the list.

      Delete