Sunday, December 20, 2020

Klaus (2019)

Klaus (2019) Netflix:  I watched this one last night and I really enjoyed it.  A unique take on the Santa Claus mythos it was very fun to watch.  As I've gotten older I'm a bit more leery of animated movies but this one impressed me.  The humor, story and characters were all wins. I will admit it took me a few minutes to get into it but once it got going I was hooked.  It's definitely going into my holiday movie rotation.  That's all I got but wanted to share some thoughts about this one.


 

4 comments:

  1. So far... the only holiday movie I've watched this year has been Elf. I meant to sit down and watch The Santa Chronicles and The Santa Chronicles 2 (especially after reading your post)... but haven't found the time. But I had a few kids in each of my classes mention them last week when I asked them what their favorite holiday movie was. I don't remember anyone mentioning Klaus... but I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard anyone talk about this one. Just happened to see it on Netflix so I gave it a shot. I still need to watch It's a Wonderful Life and Christmas Vacation before Christmas. And the Grinch.

      Delete