Friday, December 11, 2020

2020 Topps WWE Chrome

2020 Topps WWE Chrome: Snagged a couple of packs of these with this being the first.  I'm not a Chrome or shiny card guy in general but I do like the look and design of these cards.  It's really very simple and they look sharp in hand.  This WWE great starts us off.  Not a guy I've followed per se but he's been a big part of the wrestling world with his success.
You'll get wrestlers from across the WWE platforms.  I'm familiar with Sasha Banks but Roderick is not someone I know yet.  Again a nice look and I like the Banks photo.
We get to go vertical with this card.  Really cool photo and you get to see the background a little better in this picture.  Hard to tell but that honeycomb background doesn't dominate the background but augments it.  You still get to see the rest of background when looking at the cards in hand.
The Fantasy Matches cards showcase matches we want to see.  These two actually wrestled while coming up through the low tiers of wrestling but never in the WWE.  The backs are fine but nothing spectacular.  
A nice action photo here.  The two packs I purchased equaled the price of a blaster so I'd probably go that route.  A blaster also has more cards than the two packs I purchased and they have three X-Fractor parallels.
I'm pretty happy with these cards.  My favorite from the pack has to be the Kerry Von Erich WWE Legend insert below.  The price point will probably keep me from buying more but I'm glad I grabbed these when I had the chance.  
BREAKDOWN: 

12 – Total Cards

1 - Duplicate

1 – Big Legends

1 – Fantasy Matches








 

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Don't think I've seen Hardy with the makeup. Wonder how long it takes for them to apply that on his face.

    ReplyDelete