Sunday, December 13, 2020

Random Wax: 2019 Score Football Blaster with Relic

 2019 Score Football: I might like this set.  Just saying.  This is my ninth post on this set but I really do like it.  Helmets on the fronts is a huge win with that throwback vibe.  Another big win?  Patrick Mahomes cards.  We'll kick it off with this former Texas Tech standout.
This blaster had plenty of star power especially at quarterback.
I'm really hoping Christian McCaffrey can come back healthy and get back to his old self.  I'm okay if he has to sit out the rest of the season.  He's just too good and fun not to be on the field.
I scored well with the rookies as well. 
Always plenty of inserts in Score.
Some nice inserts.  Love Gurley and I love those Rams throwbacks.
I was very happy with this box.  As always I like the design on the base cards and my pull was really good.  The inserts were solid as well.  Speaking of, this Defenders Jerseys insert caps off the box.  I've always liked Tedy Bruschi so this was a great pull.

BREAKDOWN: 
132 – Total Cards
33 – RC
4 – Epix
3 – Captains
3 – All-Hands
3 – Gold Parallel
3 – Fantasy Stars
3 – 2020 NFL Draft
3 – Signal-Callers
2 - Throwbacks
1 – Celebration
1 – Huddle Up
1 – Scorecard Parallel
1 – Defenders Jerseys







11 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun box indeed, as a Pats fan I always appreciated Bruschi. Sat next to him and his family at a steakhouse in Providence, RI once!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That had to be awesome. I'd be like a little kid trying to contain myself. LOL

      Delete
  2. This is a great low-end set with some cool inserts. I'm also hoping McCaffrey recovers and returns to form. He needs some help in Carolina though!

    Nice Bruschi relic and Kyler Murray RC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. McCaffrey does need help. Hopefully they get him some and who knows what he could do.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on pulling the Bruschi relic. Base card design is solid... and I really like it when Panini uses full body images.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely some good cards. And I agree that is a good photo choice. Makes them stand out.

      Delete
  4. It's nice to see someone different relic-wise for a change, especially too when it's someone that people have actually heard of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a fun pull. Like you I'm glad he isn't one we see very often.

      Delete
  5. For those wanting to take advantage of unique fantasy football features but don't have enough people for a private Commissioner League or prefer to play for higher stakes, there are numerous public fantasy football leagues that utilize these options. norwich city football club

    ReplyDelete