Sunday, December 27, 2020

Random Wax: 2020 Absolute Football (4 Dollar Tree Packs)

2020 Absolute Football:  These four packs are from Dollar Tree and has one yellow parallel per pack.  I bought quite a few and will show them off in groupings like this.  The design is solid .  I'm not a huge fan of yellow parallels as the color just doesn't work for me in contrast to the team colors.  Won't complain about a Joe Burrow parallel though.
This set has 100 veterans and 100 rookies in the base offering.  Not the strongest pull amongst the veterans but some guys here everyone knows well.  
The foil put on the rookie cards makes them stand out from the veterans as well as the design being reversed.  These were fun but we'll see some better pulls in my other packs I'll share in the future.



BREAKDOWN: 
20 – Total cards
10 – RC
4 – Yellow Parallel



3 comments:

  1. Can't beat a Burrow parallel out of a Dollar Tree pack.. or can you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck no. I was happy. I was having issues finding his cards early in the 2020 card season but I've pulled a few of his of late.

      Delete
  2. Wow. Congratulations on pulling that Burrow parallel.

    ReplyDelete