Thursday, December 24, 2020

Jingle Jangle: A Christmas Journey

 Jingle Jangle: A Christmas Journey is a new Christmas movie from Netflix I watched last night and it is good.  I really enjoyed watching it.  Our adult kids suggested it to me and it didn't let me down.  Jingle Jangle is a fun tail about a toymaker who loses his his way after all his ideas are stolen by an apprentice.  The characters are done so well.  Actors Forest Whitaker and Keegan-Michael Key are excellent but the star is Madelen Mills, the toymaker's granddaughter who helps him find who he is again.  The energy and spirit she brings is infectious.  It took me a few minutes to recognize her but Phylicia Rashad also has a big part in the movie.  There are songs in this movie that are done well and one of the movie's producers is John Legend.  Plenty to like here and I wanted to share before the big day tomorrow.  Merry Christmas Eve!



2 comments:

  1. Didn't know what it was and gave it a watch with the family and they all enjoyed it. Well worth watching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always enjoy hearing what everyone else thinks on these movies and glad your family enjoyed it.

      Delete