Monday, December 27, 2021

2021 Christmas Goodies

 I hope everyone had a great Christmas.  Ours, like many others, is spread out as we can catch up with the kids and grandsons.  Ours was fun as always .  While I love giving presents at the holiday there's fun in receiving them as well.  I really enjoy hearing the thought process the givers put into the gift and the joy they get from it.
Jumping into the Star Wars High Republic book series.  I'd also been eyeballing that Braves book for some time.  Yes, yes that is season two of the classic Fame TV series.  Yes I already own the movie and season one.  The Headbanger's Ball was such a favorite of mine as a teen when it hit so I'm pretty happy to get the shirt.  Gift certificates always work and the Scooby socks go with the Scooby shirt...
...the Scooby shirt was part of the pajamas the family got from Mrs. Claus which is an annual tradition.  Yep I got the same Marvel shirt twice.  Love they they know me so well and it'll be easy to find one to exchange it for at the store. That tube at the top holds some Star Wars art that'll go up at work. 
Slowly filling out my AC/DC music collection.  Hot Tamales good!  As are Target gift cards.  We don't have one close but I always enjoy going to Targets.


Love that Black Panther shirt.  Really cool colors and art.  The Star Wars puzzle will keep me busy for a while.  I hope you all had a blessed Christmas.  I'm thankful for family and getting to spend it together. 

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you did well! That bag of Hot Tamales looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hot Tamales are always good! And yes Santa was good to me.

      Delete
  2. Looks like a sold holiday haul. I love me some Hot Tamales! Might have to hit up Amazon and buy me a bag right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not one complaint here. And Hot Tamales always hit the spot.

      Delete
  3. Fame wasn't a show for me, but I absolutely love knowing that there's someone out there who get's excited about receiving one of it's seasons on DVD!

    ReplyDelete