Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Star Wars: The Bad Batch Season One

Star Wars: The Bad Batch:  Took me too long to watch this one as it does with many of the television series I want to watch but this is a really good show.  As good as the animated Star Wars: The Clone Wars?  I don't know but it is close.  These guys were actually introduced as Clone Force 99 in The Clone Wars animated series. They are elite clone troopers with genetic mutations.  They are joined by Omega, a young girl from Kamino, and an unmodified replication of Jango Fett.  Chaos and lots of adventures begin as the series begins just before the end of the Clone Wars.  I won't go in to detail but will say this is a must see series just like Clone Wars.  You won't see all the main characters from the Star Wars universe but you'll really like these characters.  There are characters from the Star Wars universe who do make cameos though some won't resonate unless you are very well versed in the Star Wars universe. Highly recommend.






2 comments:

  1. I really liked this series... but then again... I love almost anything SW related. As far as their animated shows, I personally think it's going to be tough to take down The Clone Wars. I guess we'll see how The Bad Batch plays out over the next few years. Hopefully the prove me wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm agree with everything you said. I love Star Wars and The Clone Wars is the gold standard. Hopefully this one lasts a while. I like what they've done so far.

      Delete