Monday, December 27, 2021

Loki

 Loki is a really good TV series.  While I love his character from the movies I was really leery of a different take on him hence how long it's taken me to see it.  But this worked really well.  Tom Hiddleston did a great job as the series which takes the Loki we know completely out of his element.  From there we see many different sides to him while still getting the wise cracking Loki we all love.  Owen Wilson is just as important to the success of the series.  I was like Owen Wilson but again it all works in a way that makes you like all the characters introduced here.  The writers did a good job.  Can't wait to see what season two brings.


4 comments:

  1. I've been really impressed with the Marvel TV series on Disney Plus so far. Loki is probably my favorite, although I did enjoy Hawkeye a lot as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the first two episodes of Loki, but couldn't get into it. Same thing with WandaVision. I did enjoy The Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Hawkeye a lot though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to Falcon and Winter Soldier as well as Hawkeye. I'm watching WandaVison now. Still unsure of what I think. We'll see how it ends

      Delete