Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Red Notice

 

Red Notice came out on Netflix last month and looked fun.  It was.  It's not going to win any academy awards but it's a movie you can just sit back and enjoy with some popcorn.  It brings together Ryan Reynolds, Gal Gadot and The Rock.  Johnson plays an FBI profiler chasing an art thief played by Reynolds and the fun begins.  There's a bit of over the top fun at times but that is the appeal.  You don't have to get wrapped up in this being serious.  It's great seeing Gal Gadot outside of her Wonder Woman character and she shines.  You'll get a lot of what you expect from Reynolds and Johnson but I'm okay with that in a movie like this.  I say give it a shot if you are at all interested.


2 comments:

  1. Saw the preview and it looked interesting. I've got a lot of things on my watchlist, but maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been knocking things off my watchlist slowly but surely. It's so hard because of sports and all the different series that drop and take time to watch.

      Delete