Sunday, January 2, 2022

Random Wax: 2021 Score Football

 2021 Score Football: I'm a big Elway fan and this is a great photo from Super Bowl XXXIII.  I didn't even realize it until after I scanned it and got a closer look.  Love Archambeau coming at Elway while he gets the ball past the defender with a smile.  Even though he took out my Falcons in that game I haven't disowned him.  And you gotta love this card.
Not a bad design. I do wish the borders weren't quite so white but I can live with it.
Surtain has had a really good year for the Broncos with four interceptions so far while Newsome and Lance haven't seen the field much this season.
I like the idea behind these inserts even if I have to see so many Buckeye and Crimson Tide players on them.
I like the Score Team inserts and I can't complain with any of these guys.  
Some nice Tom Terrific pulls.
J.J. Watt now plays with the Cardinals but has been hit with injuries this season.
Aaron Donald's second appearance this go around.  Fun pack.  Plenty of variety and a good pull.

BREAKDOWN:
40 – Total Cards
6 – RC
5 – Retired Greats
4 – Score Team
3 – Next Level
3 – Red Parallel
2 – Game Face
2 – Collegiate Champion
1 – 3D
1 – Throwback Rookie




No comments:

Post a Comment