Saturday, January 15, 2022

Spider-Man: No Way Home (No Spoilers)

 Spider-Man: No Way Home: Finally got to see this one and hadn't seen any spoilers which was a big bonus.  I will say No Way Home lived up to the hype.  This movie is soooo good.  Honestly I can't find anything to knit pick at the moment.  Nothing.  It's a roller coaster ride with so many moments that'll take you across the emotional spectrum.  

Tom Holland has done such a great job as Spider-Man and I love Zendaya as MJ.  Dr. Strange is a big part of the movie as well and as always he is a really good character.  The movie is centered around the multi-verse and while that is hard to pull off this one does it really well.  And in doing so they've set up future Marvel moments as is teased in one of the post credit scenes.  There is so much more but I don't want to ruin anything for anyone.  If you are a Marvel or Spider-Man fan it's a must see.  

4 comments:

  1. Haven't seen it, but I sure hope Disney + gets it. Most of the people I've talked to say this is their favorite MCU movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really really good and hit the mark on so many levels. Definitely worth the watch.

      Delete
  2. It absolutely amazes me how Marvel can pull off including so many characters in one movie and not have the overall flow of the movie suffer...

    ReplyDelete