Sunday, January 23, 2022

Random Wax: 2020 Prestige Foootball

 2020 Prestige Football: My Bills will hope to upset the Chiefs today.  I think they have a good chance but only if their offense is clicking on all cylinders.  I think the defense will be solid.  Not saying they'll stop Mahomes and that offense but I think they'll represent well.  We'll start this one off with Dak Prescott who was upset in the Wild Card round by the 49ers.  The offense really disappointed.  I'm curious if there'll be any major changes with Dallas in the offseason.
Not a bad pull but I feel it could have been stronger.  Julio Jones made the playoffs thanks to the trade that sent him to the Titans.  Was sorry to see him go but hopefully he'll do well.
Obwuegbunam had a solid second season while Patrick Queen has started all 33 games of his career with the Ravens.
This dude will be a big part of any chance the Rams have of stopping the Buccaneers this weekend.
Campbell is in the twilight of his career but still had some great years in his career.  Old School is always fun as we get to see some retired greats. 
Fitz is a favorite of mine so I'm always happy to pull him.  Derek Carr didn't win last week but did have another good year.  OBJ will be catching passes this weekend for the Rams.  Fun pack.  Design isn't bad sans no team logo on the verteran player cards but I've seen worse. Go Bills!

BREAKDOWN: 
30 – Total Cards
6 – RC
2 – Rookies Xtra Points Green Parallel
1 – Old School
1 – Honor Roll
1 – Prestigious Pros
1 – Inside the Numbers



2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of Fitz too. I wonder if he'll announce his retirement this offseason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought he already had but maybe he's never made it official. Great player though.

      Delete