Saturday, January 1, 2022

2020-2021 Chronicles Basketball Hanger Box

2020-2021 Chronicles Basketball: A new year and some new basketball cards...whoo hoo!  I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years.  These showed up on the shelves a few weekends ago but figured I'd share today.  Chronicles has plenty of variety and lots of rookies.  I historically liked the Crusade look so pulling a Dame from the brand is great. Even if the Blazers, and Lillard, are struggling Dame is still fun to watch.
Even though I could have easily read the box I assumed these were 2021-2022 cards but nope.  Must be one of the products hit hard with all the delays.  Really good pull in this box.  Lillard makes another appearance next to Steph and Joel Embiid.
Lots of youngsters here with 20 RC cards including the crème of the crop in LeMelo Ball.
That Wiseman is a green parallel which looks pretty cool in hand.  

Fun box of cards.  I like the base Chronicles, Threads, Classic and Crusade cards.  The Classic and green parallels are exclusive to hanger boxes.  Happy New Year!

BREAKDOWN:
30 – Total Cards
20 – RC
5 – Chronicles
4 – Classic
4 – Playbook
3 – Panini
3 - Prestige
3 – Green Parallel
2 - Essentials
2 – Luminance
1 – XR
1 – Crusade
1 – Donruss
1 – Marquee
1 – Rated Rookie

 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Definitley can't complain about my pull in this box.

      Delete
  2. I bought a hanger pack last week. I've always complained about this set and how it's all a jumble, but the lure of buying a pack of basketball cards for the first time in 2 years was too great. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year! It is jumbled up to a degree but I enjoy the variety.

      Delete
  3. Whoa. 2 out of 3 cards were rookies? I'm guessing this was the dream box. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't beat that for sure. Just need these guys to produce!

      Delete