Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Random Wax: 2019 Score Football Hanger Box

 2019 Score: I love this set so let's do a hanger box with NFL free agency starting today.  Hopes and dreams start today for teams and players hoping to improve their teams and positions.  Stefon Diggs is a Buffalo Bill now but I know Buffalo is hoping to upgrade the receiver position through free agency and the draft next month.
Some really good photos here to pair with the design I enjoy so much.  I think this is my 13th post on this set.
Ups and downs for Daniel Jones and Marquise Brown but DK Metcalf has been very good his entire career in Seattle.
Both of these inserts are good.  Colors match the teams and they look good.
Signal-Callers are shiny inserts.  Andrew Luck had just completed the final season of his career and retired to shock the NFL world.
Showing off the backs of these Throwbacks inserts which might be better than the fronts.  That color and design really make these say "throwback".
I found these hanger boxes at Blowout Cards last fall for $12 a piece so I couldn't resist.  None of these three on the NFL Draft inserts has done anything of note in the league.
Fun.
Epix are favorites of collectors and Mahomes and Donald make them even better.
Fitz is a favorite player of mine and I like the Captains inserts.
I like Huddle Up but this isn't an actual huddle.
As always these are fun.  Jessie Bates is a Falcon now.  I wasn't happy with his signing, but he really was good this season.  Another nice photo on that Orakpo card to end this box.

BREAKDOWN:
60 – Total Cards
13 – RC
4 – Purple Parallel
3 – Epix
3 – NFL Draft
3 – Throwbacks
3 – Signal-Callers
2 – Fantasy Stars
2 – All-Hands Team
1 – Huddle Up
1 – Celebration



3 comments: