Saturday, March 16, 2024

Random Wax: Kayou Hero Battle Series 1 Legend Booster (2 Packs)

Kayou Hero Battle Series 1:  Been a while since I showed some of these off so let's do two more packs.  This UR Ant-Man is the "rarest" of the cards I pulled. It's a UR and I'll show the order of rarity later.  
A checklist of these cards can be found here.  This set is based around the characters in the Avengers movies. As a fan of that phase of the Marvel universe these are fun.  The grandsons really like them too since they grew up with these movies.  Some of the recent Marvel card releases are more expensive and show the more classic or comic versions of characters which the grandsons aren't as familiar with.
I really like that War Machine card.  To recap these are part of a licensed card game from China.  The card stock is thin, feeling like playing cards and the corners are rounded.  The lack of affordable comic cards set me down this road of cards.   In order they go R, SR, SSR, HR, SGR, LR, UR, MR, and CR in that order from most common to the rarest.  
I really like these cards.  Right in my wheelhouse since I enjoy the movies as much as the next guy.  Details on these sets are hard to find but there I did find this Facebook group helpful.   Nice looking Captain Marvel to end it on.

BREAKDOWN:
12 – Total Cards (2 Packs)
4 - SR
1 – UR
1 – SGR

 

2 comments:

  1. The Captain Marvel with the red star superfractor foil background is really cool.

    ReplyDelete