Sunday, March 3, 2024

Random Wax: 2022 Score Football

2022 Score:   James Lofton is a great way to kick off this pack.  Always loved him including during that run with the great Buffalo Bills team of the early 90s.
Not a great design but I've seen worse.
Jerome Ford and Khalil Shakir have had some decent success in their short careers.
I like Huddle Up which feels weird.  Just players standing around together.  I do like those '76 helmets for the Cowboys.
More youngsters.  I like all these including the Throwback Rookie design.  Hutchinson and Olave have had great starts to their careers.
I like the design of this Sack Attack and always enjoy a Joey Bosa pull.
That Tua is one of my three Red Parallels.  First Ballot is a great insert.  We get retired greats and we get a couple of photos including the Hall of Fame photo.
These Celebration inserts are pretty nice.
Love the retired greats in this set.  Dickerson is an all-time favorite of mine and I really like Winslow and Tippett.  Back to the drawing board for LaMar Jackson and the Ravens but they will be in the contenders conversation this fall.


BREAKDOWN:
40 – Total Cards
7 – RC
6 – Retired Greats
3 - Potential
3 - Celebration
3 – Sack Attack
3 – Red Parallel
2 – Huddle Up
1 – First Ballot
1 – Throwback Rookie


4 comments: