Sunday, December 31, 2023

2023 Christmas Goodies

Christmas is always fun and Santa Claus blessed me more than I deserve.  For maybe the first time ever, everything I received was on my list.  I was really excited to receive all these.  I've opened the random cards and watched the Justice Society: World War II animated movie while I've started reading volume 1 of Justice League.  Boba Fett's ship (Micro GalaxyZ) came from my grandsons and it'll be added to my modest Boba Fett collection once I receive the custom stand I ordered.  Shirts are always appreciated and Kawhi is my favorite NBA player.  Motley Crue is a favorite band of mine and the Dr. Feelgood album is my favorite of theirs.  Just lots of silly fun stuff .  It's more enjoyable watching everyone else open their gifts but also seeing the joy they get from giving.  Everyone have a fun New Year's Eve!

3 comments:

  1. Solid Christmas haul. That Micro Galaxy Boba Fett's Starship is cool. I'd like to add it to my Boba Fett collection too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No complaints here. I'd been looking at the Slave 1 for quite a while and it was actually on clearance at our local Wal-Mart.

      Delete
  2. I'd say that you did really well. I'm usually a few years behind with the DC animated films, so I haven't seen Justice Society: World War II yet, but I will at some point. Did you like it?

    ReplyDelete