Saturday, December 9, 2023

Ahsoka Season 1

Ahsoka:  I saw this one when it came out and finally getting around to sharing my thoughts.  Wow.  It is so good. Great characters, fun fan boy moments, and just really cool.  While it's billed as an Ahsoka series, and it does center around her, it is so much more.  The Characters from Star Wars: Rebels are very prominent in the series as are new characters like Baylen Skoll and Shin Hati who are very cool.  We also get our first look at Thrawn in the live Star Wars universe. Of course Anakin Skywalker's appearance was big and fun.  I find it so hard to unwrap all of it and give the series a proper take. So I'll cheat and and just leave it at I really enjoyed the series.  It's not all perfect but it's hard to say much bad about it too.  It's also setup for a fun second season which I can't wait for.
Ahsoka and Sabine Wren, the stars of the series.
Shin Hati and Balen Skoll.  Apprentice and master.  New force users who are just bad and really cool characters.
Thrawn.  He's setup to be the new big baddie moving forward in the series.


2 comments:

  1. Loved this show! Really looking forward to seeing how things play out in the next season. Ahsoka is one of my favorite SW characters. Honestly never thought Boba or Yoda would have competition... but they do. She's right up there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agee. I really liked her character in Clone Wars and this series takes her to another level.

      Delete