Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Christmas Holiday Movies Watched This December

 

The holidays are a fun time of the year for movies.  I always try to watch as many as I can.  It's also difficult with all the sports going on as well as family commitments.  I was able to watch the classics Rudolph and Frosty with my youngest grandson who'd never seen them.  Maybe my highlight this year.  A Christmas Carol and How the Grinch stole Christmas are my go-to Christmas movies of late though Arthur Christmas isn't far behind.  I hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
Frosty the Snow Man
The Grinch (2018)
Klaus
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)
The Muppets Christmas Carol
A Boy Named Christmas
Home Alone
A Christmas Carol (Patrick Stewart)
Arthur Christmas

4 comments: