Saturday, December 2, 2023

Andor Television Series (2022)

Andor: This one's been out a while but I did watch it earlier this year.  I wasn't sure about this one so I wasn't in a hurry.  I really enjoyed it.  Not the typical Star Wars story.  This is the backstory for Cassian, a main character in Star Wars Rogue One.  I will say it isn't a fast-paced show but the story draws you in.  Plenty of good characters and story threads to keep you wanting more.  I won't' try to over analyze the series but it has a nice Star Wars feel to it even if it doesn't play out in the worlds were more familiar with.  If you haven't watched this one, give it a try.



2 comments:

  1. Solid show. It took me an episode or two to get into it... but I binge watched the remaining episodes over the course of a few days. Now I'm waiting patiently for the second season to show up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About the same with me. Once I got past the first two episodes I was hooked.

      Delete