Thursday, December 21, 2023

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom (NO SPOILERS)

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom: Got to see this in my local small-town theater.  In fact, I had the theater this was shown in to my self.  I liked it.  I think it is better than the first.  But it wasn't what I expected.  I thought it would be a bit darker and on a bigger scale.  I do like different elements of the movie.  Aquaman, Ocean Master, Black Manta.  All great characters.  But how some things played out weren't as good as I hoped.  Maybe that is just on me.  I really like Jason Mamoa's take on Aquaman.  I think it'll be hard to beat but I think this is the last we'll see as Aquaman.  This movie basically closes out the DC movie universe as we know it.  Again, I liked it.  In my mind I expected something a little different.  I hope it does well and look forward to hearing what others think.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment