Sunday, December 31, 2023

Random Wax: 2021 Chronicles Football

2021 Chronicles:   Over a year since I posted one of these packs.  This Kyle Pitts rookie looked much different in 2021.  Before we knew how bad the Falcons' QB situation would be...for so long.
Some excellent veterans on these Chronicles base cards.
The Trey Lance rookies have a totally different feel to them now as well.  Who woulda thunk it would go down hill so quickly for him.
Another rookie who doesn't look the same 2 years later.  At least we get a retired great!  Not a favorite Pinnacle design for me though.
Small pack so we'll show off some backs as well.  
More great veterans.  It was a nice pack and good trip down memory lane even if those RCs didn't quite pan out.

BREAKDOWN:
15 – Total Cards
8 - Chronicles
2 – Panini
2 – Pinnacle
1 – Luminance
1 – Clear Vision
1 – Gold Parallel
1 – Retired Great
1 – Gridiron Kings



4 comments:

  1. Two of my favorites here with Marino and McCaffrey. I kind of like the updated 1992 Pinnacle design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a big McCaffrey fan as well. Always liked Marino. Don't think I really understood just how good he was when I was watching him live back in the day.

      Delete
  2. Well, you got a Micah Parsons RC. So they weren't all bad.

    Hurts wins it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Trey Lance Clear Vision card looks good. I hope he gets another shot at some point in his career.

    ReplyDelete