Sunday, October 9, 2022

2021 Select Football

2021 Select Football:  Been skipping over this one for some time due to the price.  Finally gave in on a pack.  We'll kick it off with Barry Sanders, one of the top runners of all-time.  I'm very happy I got to watch him play.  So much fun to watch.  This card is the one Base Club Level card I pulled (#201-300).
The design, of which there are multiple, are good ones for shiny cards.  These are Concourse cards (#1-100).  Probably my favorite of the three designs I found.  Good pull including these great receivers.
These are Premier cards (#101-200).  Design is maybe my least favorite of the three but no huge complaints about it.
Plenty of die cut parallel cards as well.  I'm not a die cut card guy but I know they'll appeal to many.
Always fun finding retired greats.  Here we have two of the main reasons the St. Louis Rams had one one of the greatest offenses in NFL history.  "Greatest Show On Turf"
The backs are a bit plain but we do have some color.  These are hte backs to the different subsets - Concourse, Premier, and Club - that I pulled.  I didn't pull cards from the Field Level or XRC subsets.
I won't grab more of these but that's mostly because of the price point.  Maybe look for some singles over time.  Fun pack of cards.

BREAKDOWN:
20 – Total Cards
12 – Base Concourse
7 – RC
6 – Base Premier Level
5 – Die Cut Parallel
3 – Retired Greats
2 – Prizm
1 – Hidden Talents
1 – Base Club Level



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That Chase was definitely a highlight of the pack.

      Delete
  2. I picked up a rack pack of Select last week. $10 for 15 cards definitely makes a one and done purchase for me. Thanks for showing off the cards!

    ReplyDelete