Friday, October 21, 2022

Black Adam (NO SPOILERS:

 Black Adam:  Thanks to our small town theater I got to see this one last night.  I've really been looking forward to it and I really enjoyed it.  That said it is flawed and I'm probably easier on movies than most.  First and foremost The Rock is a great Black Adam.  He's perfect for this character.  He's menacing and he wasn't over the top at all.  The rest of the cast and characters were good as well.  But the movie made things too easy or just ignored things that made you go hmmm.  Reviews have not been kind.  

I really did like Hawkman and Dr. Fate - also nailed the casting.  The other lead characters were really good too.  The Justice Society has many great heroes I hope to see in the future.  Black Adam's origin was fine.  The fighty fighty was good. The protagonist was fine but really didn't get much time to shine.  Again it was really the story that let us down.  But it was entertaining I think they were really close.  The two hours flew by for me.  Can't wait to see Black Adam in future movies assuming it goes that way.  There is a mid-credits scene to hang around for.

No comments:

Post a Comment